Friday, September 11, 2020

You Gave Me Roses

You once made me into the princess I knew that I was all along  
You were always my sunshine, my thoughts, my lifelong song   
 
 Till one day I saw your eyes glance away   
to another you used to look at me that way   
  
 Then worse, I asked you not to strut about  
 In night clubs where I could not go no doubt 

 I asked you politely don't do it again  
The one that tore us apart did win 

 You must know after all these years 
 Inside, I was broken & full of tears 

 It was not only you who lost out to our love 
 I thought I was your one & only precious dove 

 I forgive you but I will never settle for anyone 
 Who wants to be with others more than me or the SON 

 The SON Christ the Lord Jesus HE owns me now 
 Back then HE did not but I'm finally HIS anyhow

 God bless you now & forever my love 
 We used to go together like hand & glove 

I never meant to hurt you but you hurt me too 
 Maybe we can forive each other as we should do 

 I pray God makes it up to you
 And Fulfills HIS will for you too 

 In Jesus name, once your love 
Sept. 12, 2020 Palm Springs, CA.

Happy Birthday to you (early I think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment