Saturday, September 12, 2020

Love Betrayed

 How can I go back to a once love betrayed

Thinking back I know I couldn't have stayed


It brings back all the feelings that I felt back then

Betrayed by love of what once could have been


You made me feel so great with your love

so why did you compromise your little dove


I know I did it back to you too

We did things we should never do


Love is for commitment not meant to share

beyond a man & a women their hearts to bare


Love is for those who want no one else more

Their ship has come in at last to the shore


Life spent together living their dreams

With hearts of fire shining light beams


Watching out for the best of the other one

Fighting for them till the fight is won


No matter what comes or goes in this life

Helping each other with no fuss or strife


Laboring in love for the best outcome

trusting no one more except for the SON


The SON Christ Jesus must be in the midst

Then betrayal won't be named on the list


Once your love, Kimi 9/12/2020







No comments:

Post a Comment