Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Tinted Sunscreen & Moisturizer; Wear It AM or PM Even While You Sleep!




  "Tinted Sunscreen and Facial Moisturizer" or "Anytime tinted uv protective moisturizer" or "What I Use" or "What I'm Wearing" or "In My Skin" or "On My Skin"
(So NEW it has not been named yet!!!!)

January 4th, 2017 I will see about launching my new BB moisturizer and sunscreen combined. BB meaning bye bye base! More than 12 magical anti aging and sun resistant ingredients include: 







 You will LOVE this stuff as much as I do!!  Wear it with 100% zero base on, no foundation make up, my new healthy skin tinted sunscreen, anti aging, anti wrinkle and anti dark circle, anytime moisturizer, It also promotes eyebrow and eyelash growth! You can wear it all by itself, under make up or while you sleep!!!!!! I LOVE this stuff! It smells divine and makes your skin feel baby fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment